As an artist – you want to be crafting your art every single day.
The more you produce, the more you gain traction.
My daily schedule consists of few things:
- As an artist – sleep a lot because your creative process will drain the crap out of you.
- Create 10 pieces of art every single day. Because the quality doesn’t matter at this point, what matters is honing your creative thinking.
- Stick to the schedule.
- Create a vlog channel and talk some crap to it. What you’ll learn after 100 videos is that your ability to speak in front of the camera will improve.
- Write, write, write, if you’re not a painter.
- Make a podcast, because at this point you want to be talking as much as you can due to fact that podcasts can be a great intellectual asset.
- Build assets
- Work with systems.
As a creative guy you want to spend your time creating shit somebody will admire. And it takes a really long time to build your tribe and get money from your art.
Enjoy the process.
Artist life is fucking hard work which is full of misery and disappointment.